- Stereo cabinet is 23 1/4W x 21D x 50H overall
- Free shipping Hand made in California
- Formaldehyde free cabinet grade 3/4 plywood maple or oak
- All solid rounded edges
- 1/4 plywood back with 4 - 2x7 slots
- Interior dimensions are 21 1/2W x 20D x 46H.
- 4 adjustable shelves
- Space behind shelves for cables and airflow
- Stereo cabinet has a vented back
- 6 dual wheel casters rated at 77 lbs each
- Add slide out shelves
- Add custom Minwax colors
- Add clear or gray tempered glass doors
- All black door hardware
- Add door locks
- Scratch-resistant satin topcoat
- Unfinished or clear satin finishes
- Easy assembly
- 27” stereo rack with glass doors, TV stands with glass doors 33” high, 50” stereo cabinet with glass doors
- 50” narrow stereo cabinet with glass doors, Audio rack 61” high, Audio cabinet 73” high
- Wooden flat component stand 33” high
- Custom work is also available
- E-mail: email@example.com any questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506 feel free to call with any questions
- 50" stereo cabinet is made to order from formaldehyde free plywood sourced in the U.S.A. and ships standard with 4 adjustable shelves. Extra shelves and slide-out shelves can be added to your order. Vented back and space behind each shelf provide airflow and prevents overheating. Standard finishes are unfinished, clear satin lacquer on oak or maple. We can also do a colored Minwax stain and any acrylic latex color on a custom basis. Everything (except unfinished) gets a scratch-resistant clear satin topcoat. Tempered glass doors with polished edges in clear or gray. Door locks and slide out shelves may be added. Six hidden dual wheel casters offer easy mobility for cleaning or maintenance. The 50" stereo cabinet doors is hand built and fitted by us to ensure you have a great experience. We're passionate about good wood work.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The 50” stereo cabinet is a great addition to my stereo system. Assembly was easy with straight forward instructions.
We bought one of these for the sound system in the den and when we saw the finished result we ordered another to be delivered to our daughter. Ours was beautifully finished in black to go with our components and hers was finished in Early American to go with her furniture. This is a good responsive company you should order from!
Mr. Bultman is a master craftsman. The cabinets are exactly what I envisioned. Assembly instructions were easy to follow.
This was just what I was looking for. I was able to select the finish and it goes well with the rest of my furniture and the adjustable shelves made it perfect hold all my LPs, CDs along with my stereo equipment. Instructions are on line and slightly confusing as one instruction cover multiple cabinets. Originally had top and bottom backward, but once we realize that it went together easily.
very well made, easy to assemble quality craftsmanship
Decibel designs built a pair of 50" high stereo cabinets with clear locking glass doors and a slide shelf each. These went on each side of our fireplace. With the widescreen above it's a great! The custom Minwax English Chestnut color matches the room perfectly. We're so happy, glad we found you!
Cabinet was packed very well and none of the pieces were in any way damaged from the shipping process. The level of craftsmanship is very high as evidenced by the exacting fit of each piece when assembled. I liked having the directions available on the website in lieu of another piece of paper (my computer screen is bigger than a piece paper making it easier to read). Additionally, it was quite simple to assemble.