- TV stands with glass doors are 23 1/4W x 21 1/2D x 33H overall dimension.
- Free shipping. Hand made in California
- Formaldehyde free cabinet grade plywood
- Now shipping with all black door hardware
- Inside 21 1/2W x 20D x 28 7/8H.
- 6 casters rated at 77 lbs. each
- 3 - 21 1/2W x 19 1/2D adjustable shelves hold 75 lbs.
- Space behind shelves for airflow & cables
- 1 pair tempered glass doors clear or gray tint
- 1/4" plywood back has 4 - 2x7 slots
- Clear finish on oak or maple, unfinished
- Or add a Custom Minwax stains or any solid color
- Door locks can be added
- Slide out shelves can be added
- EPA approved emission free satin finish
- Hand built to your order in two weeks
- Simple assembly
- Here's a link to the same cabinet without glass doors
- 27”high stereo cabinet with glass doors,33”H,50”H,61”H,72”H,narrow 50”H
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506
- We can do custom sizes and finishes
"I’ve been able to assemble the cabinet, thank you so much, I really love it, the finish is fantastic." Greg
Our Tv stands with glass doors is one of our most popular cabinets. The 33 inch height makes it perfect for setting a television on it for viewing or a record player, yet the cabinet interior will display a complete home theater entertainment system.This height is fine as an end table, corner cabinet, behind the sofa or below a window.
The shelves of the TV stands with glass doors are large enough for big components and at 3/4 inches thick are strong enough for double or even triple component stacks. Solid steel support pins hold everything securely in place and never fail. For phonograph players and top load components we offer slide out shelves on an all steel progressive telescoping ball bearing slide that can mount anywhere in the cabinet.
The back panel of the TV stands with glass doors is 1/4" meranti plywood which we always do our best to color match with your finish choice. Horizontal slots in the top and bottom of the cabinet back provide convection air cooling and wire management. There is also space behind each shelf for internal wire path.
Mobility is easy with six dual wheel casters that roll over any surface and are hidden behind trim moulding. With 1/2" clearance the TV stands with glass doors can roll over door sills for mobile sound systems that roll from room to room.
Tempered glass doors in clear or light gray on black hinges. Remotes will work with this Tv stand with glass doors closed. Glass edges are half round polished for excellent appearance and handling.
We offer clear satin finishes on natural oak and maple. All of these are top coated with our virtually scratch proof robust urethane lacquer which is an ultra violet light cure process that is clean and solvent free.
For those of you who need a special color we offer the Minwax Wood Finish pallette and the opportunity to have your cabinet finished in any acrylic latex color of your choice. Of course everything receives our urethane satin top coat that will provide complete protection to your TV stands with glass doors for many years.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
TV stand with glass doors 33" high
My son assembled this tv stand over the space of about an hour. He's filling it now with our stereo and it looks like everything is going to fit nicely. He said all the holes match up perfectly and the quality and strength are good. And I LOVE the finish! Happy mom!!
TV stand with glass doors
very nice cabinet, seems well built. was surprised I needed to put it together as I saw nowhere where it said I would have too when I placed the order, but, it was easy to assemble (I guess he missed the line in the product description that says "simple assembly"!)
33" high stereo cabinet
We ordered this cabinet with the Minwax True Black stain finish and smoked glass doors. It's simply wonderful with the lights from the components showing through the glass at night!
It is hard to find a stereo cabinet to enclose a turntable so the sliding shelf is perfect for that. Delivery was closer to 3-4 weeks. Arrived perfectly with extra hardware. The wood was drilled acurrately so easy to assemble. The only tricky part was the double stick tape that is strong and unforgiving so be sure to place it properly. Very prompt and helpful customer service was also appreciated. I would recommend this cabinet and company.
We ordered a black oak stereo cabinet with the smoke doors. It's a really great cabinet, thank you so much!