- 50" Narrow Stereo Cabinet with Glass Doors in oak or maple
- Hand made by us in California USA. Free shipping
- 19 1/2W x 21 1/4D x 50H overall
- Inside 46H x 18 1/4W x 20D
- 4 adjustable shelves will support 75 lbs. each
- Shelves are 18" wide
- Shelves have space behind them for cables and airflow
- Vented 1/4" back with 4-2x7 top and bottom horizontal slots
- Clear or gray custom tempered glass doors
- Full length glass doors available, just mention it in the Order Notes during checkout.
- All black hinges and pulls
- 6 dual wheel caster rated at 77 lbs. each
- Add slide out shelves or extra shelves
- Add door locks
- 50" Narrow Stereo Cabinet with Glass Doors now features all black hardware
- Bottom wood doors sized for LP's or any media
- Custom Minwax stain colors available
- Scratch-resistant satin topcoat
- Easy assembly
- Entire 50" Narrow Stereo Cabinet with Glass Doors is made of cabinet grade formaldehyde free 3/4"plywood edged in solid rounded wood.
- 27” stereo rack with glass doors, TV stands with glass doors 33” high, 50” stereo cabinet with glass doors
- 50” narrow stereo cabinet with glass doors, Audio rack 61” high, Audio cabinet 73” high
- Wooden flat component stand 33” high
- E-mail: email@example.com we do custom work too
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International/local 805.331.8506
50" Narrow Stereo Cabinet with Glass Doors ships standard with 5 adjustable shelves. Add slide out shelves which can mount anywhere regular shelves go. Vented back and space behind each shelf provide airflow and cable path. Standard finishes are unfinished, clear satin urethane lacquer on oak or maple. We can also do a colored Minwax stain and any acrylic latex color. Everything gets a scratch-resistant clear satin topcoat. High-quality tempered glass doors are made for us by Glasswerks. The panes are consistently flat and have beautiful polished edges. Keyed alike door locks are optional. Slide out shelves move on a wonderful slide from Hafele. Hidden 6 dual wheel casters offer easy mobility for cleaning and maintenance of this 50" Narrow Stereo Cabinet with Glass Doors.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Definite quality! Everything went together easily. And I love the color I ordered.
I had Peter do this in black stain with gray tinted glass doors. The look is phenomenal! This guy does excellent work.
A really beautiful stereo cabinet! We worked with Peter to get the color just right. He was quite helpful. Ordered the extra slide shelf for our LP player. And there's room at the bottom for the LP's!
I purchased a hand made wooden Stereo Cabinet from this company. The owner Peter, is a fine craftsman. I selected a cabinet that allowed me to store a record collection in the bottom, with wood doors, and 5 shelves in the upper cabinet, one a slide out for a turntable. I was given the choice of finish from Minwax stains. I also chose a tinted glass door, with locks. The build included 6 double caster wheels. The hinges and knobs available are black and metal. Overall a very nice cabinet.
Quality real wood cabinet that will last a lifetime. Pick your own style and color. Any questions I had were quickly answered. You get what you pay for these days. So choose Decibel Designs, you'll be glad you did. I am. Joey
Our cabinet is beautiful! We couldn't be happier! It went together nicely and the finish color goes well with our flooring which is what we wanted. Thank you for the excellent work!