- Free shipping
- Wooden flat TV component stand is 45 5/8W x 21 1/2D x 33H overall dimension
- Inside dimension 21 1/2W x 20D x 28 7/8H times two. (There's a middle divider)
- 6 casters
- Removing casters reduces height 2 1/2 inches
- Space behind shelves for internal cables
- Back slots for cooling and cables
- 6 - 21 1/2W x 19 1/2D adjustable shelves
- 2 pair tempered glass doors extra add - clear or gray tint
- All black hinges and pulls
- 4 door locks extra add
- slide out shelves extra add
- Formaldehyde free cabinet grade plywood
- EPA approved emission free satin finish
- Hand built to your order in two weeks
- Simple assembly
- Here's a link to all the Minwax Wood finish colors (yellow can at the top) which we can do as an extra
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org any questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506
This wooden flat TV component stand is one of our most popular tv stand sizes. Perfect for a wide screen TV on top or wall mounted above. The 33 inch height makes it perfect for setting a television on it for viewing, yet the cabinet interior will display a complete home theater entertainment system. The shelves are large enough for big components and at 3/4 inches thick are strong enough for double or even triple component stacks. Solid steel support pins hold everything securely in place. For phonographs and top load components we offer slide out shelves on an all steel progressive telescoping ball bearing slide that can mount anywhere in the cabinet. Mobility is easy with six dual wheel no mar casters that roll over any surface and are hidden behind trim moulding. Tempered glass in clear or light gray on great self closing nickel hinges. Remotes will work with the glass doors closed on this tv stand.
This cabinet is picture in clear satin finish on oak. We also do a clear finish on maple, light brown oak, black oak, and can do any Minwax Wood Finish color you choose.
Our wooden flat TV component stand has the extensive capacity to display a full home entertainment system beautifully.
Very happy with the SCDW33, excellent craftsmanship. With it, I've finally been able to bring some order to my vintage stereo collection.
To say the two vintage Marantz receivers on the top shelf (2285, 27 pounds, left; 4400, 63 pounds, right) are heavy would be a gross understatement. Yet the SCDW33 accommodates both, along with the rest of my vintage collection, with no problem.
As soon as I figure out where it would best fit in the room, I'll get back to you with an order for the custom vinyl record cabinet.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The stain color and finish is a good match for the room. Packing was superb and so was assembly. We're very happy with this cabinet.
The packing for shipment was top notch. We love the finish color. Assembly was straightforward.
We're very satisfied with our wide entertainment center. It arrived nicely packed, assembly was easy, and the finish was very smooth. We recommend purchasing from Decibel Designs.
Stand is beautiful. Solid as a rock after assembly and plenty of room for ALL of my components. Storing a 300 Disc Sony CD Jukebox, a 400 Disc Sony BluRay Jukebox, Yamaha Receiver, Yamaha Preamp, Yamaha EQ, Turntable, Albums and my computer! The 2 "jukeboxes" are larger than normal components, but each fit nicely in the stand. The only reason for the 4 stars, is it sat in their shipping area for a week due to a miscommunication with the delivery company. Not sure how packages that large can sit for a week and no one notices they haven't been picked up. If I hadn't emailed to find out what the delay was, they might still be sitting there! Anyway, it's a beautiful product and I highly recommend!