- Wooden flat TV component stand is 45 5/8W x 21 1/2D x 33H overall dimension
- Inside dimension 21 1/2W x 20D x 28 7/8H times two. (There's a middle divider)
- Free shipping. Hand built for you in California.
- 6 casters
- Removing casters and trim reduces height 2 1/2 inches
- Space behind shelves for internal cables
- 8 - 2x7 back slots for cooling and cables top and bottom
- 6 - 21 1/2W x 19 1/2D adjustable shelves
- Add 2 pair custom tempered clear or gray glass doors
- All black hinges and pulls
- Add 4 door locks
- Add more shelves or slide out shelves
- Formaldehyde free cabinet grade plywood
- EPA approved emission free satin finish
- Hand built to your order in about two weeks
- Simple assembly
- Here's a link to all the Minwax Wood finish colors which we can do as an extra
- 27” stereo rack with glass doors, TV stands with glass doors 33” high, 50” stereo cabinet with glass doors
- 50” narrow stereo cabinet with glass doors, Audio rack 61” high, Audio cabinet 73” high
- Wooden flat component stand 33” high
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org any questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506
This wooden flat TV component stand is one of our most popular tv stand sizes. Perfect for a wide screen TV on top or wall mounted above. The 33 inch height makes it perfect for setting a television on it for viewing, and the cabinet interior will hold a complete home theater entertainment system. The shelves are large enough for big components and at 3/4 inches thick are strong enough for double or even triple component stacks. Solid steel support pins hold everything securely in place. For phonographs and top load components we offer slide out shelves on an all steel progressive telescoping ball bearing slide that can mount anywhere in the cabinet. Mobility is easy with six dual wheel casters that roll over any surface and are hidden behind trim moulding. Tempered glass doors in clear or light gray on great self closing black hinges and door handles. Remotes will work with the glass doors closed on this tv stand.
Our wooden flat TV component stand has the extensive capacity to display a full home entertainment system beautifully.
Very happy with the SCDW33, excellent craftsmanship. With it, I've finally been able to bring some order to my vintage stereo collection.
To say the two vintage Marantz receivers on the top shelf (2285, 27 pounds, left; 4400, 63 pounds, right) are heavy would be a gross understatement. Yet the SCDW33 accommodates both, along with the rest of my vintage collection, with no problem.
As soon as I figure out where it would best fit in the room, I'll get back to you with an order for the custom vinyl record cabinet.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We had the English Chestnut color done which came out beautifully. Packaging was excellent and assembly was simple. Love it!
The stain color and finish is a good match for the room. Packing was superb and so was assembly. We're very happy with this cabinet.
The packing for shipment was top notch. We love the finish color. Assembly was straightforward.
We're very satisfied with our wide entertainment center. It arrived nicely packed, assembly was easy, and the finish was very smooth. We recommend purchasing from Decibel Designs.
Stand is beautiful. Solid as a rock after assembly and plenty of room for ALL of my components. Storing a 300 Disc Sony CD Jukebox, a 400 Disc Sony BluRay Jukebox, Yamaha Receiver, Yamaha Preamp, Yamaha EQ, Turntable, Albums and my computer! The 2 "jukeboxes" are larger than normal components, but each fit nicely in the stand. The only reason for the 4 stars, is it sat in their shipping area for a week due to a miscommunication with the delivery company. Not sure how packages that large can sit for a week and no one notices they haven't been picked up. If I hadn't emailed to find out what the delay was, they might still be sitting there! Anyway, it's a beautiful product and I highly recommend!