- 50" stereo cabinet with glass doors
- High-quality cabinet-grade formaldehyde free plywood 3/4 inch thick.
- 23-1/4W x 21-1/2D x 50H
- 4 adjustable shelves
- Space behind shelves for cables and air flow
- Vented back
- Clear or gray tempered glass doors
- All black door hardware
- Optional door locks
- Optional slide out shelves
- Unfinished or natural oak and maple, light brown or black oak finishes
- Custom Minwax colors available
- Contact us for completely custom work
- Urethane lacquer satin topcoat
- Easy assembly
- Here's a link to the same cabinet without glass doors
50" stereo cabinet with glass doors is made to order from formaldehyde free plywood sourced in the U.S.A. and ships standard with 4 adjustable shelves. Extra shelves and slide-out shelves are available on request. Vented back and space behind each shelf provide airflow and prevents overheating. Standard finishes are unfinished, clear satin lacquer on oak or maple, light brown oak, and black oak. We can also do a colored Minwax stain and any acrylic latex color on a custom basis. Everything (except unfinished) gets a scratch-resistant clear satin topcoat. Tempered glass doors in clear or gray. Door locks and slide out shelves are optional add-ons. Six hidden dual wheel casters offer easy mobility for cleaning or maintenance. The 50" stereo cabinet with glass doors is hand built and fitted by us to ensure you have a great experience. We're passionate about good wood work.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The English Chestnut stain color we chose turned beautiful! Assembly was simple and everything fit. A really nice stereo cabinet.
Beautiful Cabinet. Very nice craftsmanship.
We are delighted with the cabinet!
We're delighted with the quality and finish. Packaging was great and assembly was easy. We had Peter color match the finish to another piece and it came out perfect.
Cabinet was very well built and easy to assemble. It looks amazing and is very functional.
This is a beautiful piece of furniture. The craftsmanship and attention to detail is outstanding! This will house our church's sound system. Peter is great to work with! We will highly recommend Decibel Designs to any and all!