- 50" narrow stereo cabinet
- Hand made in California USA. Free shipping
- Oak or maple formaldehyde free cabinet plywood edged in solid wood.
- Narrow width for modern components
- 19 1/2W x 21 1/2D x 50H
- Inside 46H x 18 1/4W x 20D
- 4 adjustable shelves 18" wide can hold 75 lbs. each
- Shelves have space behind them for cables and airflow
- 1/4 plywood vented back with top and bottom 4-2x7 horizontal slots
- 6 casters hidden behind trim rated at 77 lbs. each
- Unfinished, natural oak or maple finishes
- Custom Minwax colors available
- Scratch-resistant satin top coat
- Same cabinet with custom tempered glass and wood doors and all black hardware
- Add extra shelves
- Add great German slide out shelves
- Easy assembly
- We're happy to quote custom sizes and finishes
- 27” stereo rack with glass doors, TV stands with glass doors 33” high, 50” stereo cabinet with glass doors
- 50” narrow stereo cabinet with glass doors, Audio rack 61” high, Audio cabinet 73” high
- Wooden flat component stand 33” high
- E-mail: email@example.com any questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506
50" narrow stereo cabinet ships standard with 5 adjustable shelves. Vented back and space behind each shelf provide airflow to prevent overheating and allow cable runs. Standard finishes are unfinished, clear satin urethane lacquer on oak or maple. Or add a colored Minwax stain and any acrylic latex color. Everything gets a scratch-resistant clear satin topcoat that comes out gorgeous! Six dual wheel casters offer easy mobility for cleaning or maintenance. We can add full length glass doors as a pair or a large single door. We can fit locks to these doors. Or we can do a glass door/wood door combination. We're now using all black door hardware. Extra adjustable shelves and great German slide out shelves can be added. Or contact us for a complete custom cabinet quote. This 50" narrow stereo cabinet is a versatile audio center with a small footprint.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
With all of my components less than 18 inches in width this cabinet fits the bill perfectly! Finish is wonderful and assembly was easy. Arrived in perfect condition. Will be ordering a matching DVD cabinet next.
Just assembled the cabinet and am quite pleased. Easy to do. The Red Oak finish I selected is excellent. Ship packaging superb.
This looks nice and appears to be well made with handcrafting