- 50" narrow stereo cabinet
- Hand made in California USA. Free shipping
- Oak or maple formaldehyde free cabinet plywood edged in solid wood.
- Narrow width for modern components
- 19 1/2W x 21 1/2D x 50H
- Inside 46H
- 4 adjustable shelves 18" wide can hold 75 lbs. each
- Shelves have space behind them for cables and airflow
- 1/4 plywood vented back with top and bottom horizontal slots
- 6 casters hidden behind trim rated at 77 lbs. each
- Unfinished, natural oak or maple finishes
- Custom Minwax colors available
- Scratch-resistant satin top coat
- Same cabinet with custom tempered glass and wood doors and all black hardware
- Add extra shelves
- Add slide out shelves
- Easy assembly
- 27”high stereo cabinet with glass doors,33”H,50”H,61”H,72”H,narrow 50”H
- We're happy to quote custom sizes and finishes
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org any questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506
50" narrow stereo cabinet ships standard with 5 adjustable shelves. Vented back and space behind each shelf provide airflow to prevent overheating and allow cable runs. Standard finishes are unfinished, clear satin urethane lacquer on oak. Or add a colored Minwax stain and any acrylic latex color. Everything gets a scratch-resistant clear satin topcoat that comes out gorgeous! Six dual wheel casters offer easy mobility for cleaning or maintenance. We can add full length glass doors as a pair or a large single door. We can fit locks to these doors. Or we can do a glass door/wood door combination. We're now using all black door hardware. Extra adjustable shelves and slide out shelves can be added. Or contact us for a complete custom cabinet quote. This 50" narrow stereo cabinet is a versatile audio center with a small footprint.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
50" high entertainment center
With all of my components less than 18 inches in width this cabinet fits the bill perfectly! Finish is wonderful and assembly was easy. Arrived in perfect condition. Will be ordering a matching DVD cabinet next.
50" narrow stereo cabinet
Just assembled the cabinet and am quite pleased. Easy to do. The Red Oak finish I selected is excellent. Ship packaging superb.
This looks nice and appears to be well made with handcrafting