- 27" stereo rack with glass doors
- Free shipping-hand made in California USA
- High-quality cabinet-grade oak or maple formaldehyde free plywood
- 23 1/4W x 21 1/2D x 27H
- 21 1/2W x 20D x 23H inside
- Vented back and space behind shelves for cables and air flow
- Clear or gray tempered glass doors
- Now featuring all black door hardware
- Door locks available
- 2 adjustable shelves rate at 75 lbs. each
- 6 hidden dual wheel casters rated at 77 lbs. each
- Slide-out shelves available
- Unfinished, natural oak or maple, light brown oak, and black oak finishes
- Custom Minwax colors available
- Hand-rubbed, scratch-resistant satin topcoat
- Easy assembly
- Here's a link to the same 27" stereo rack without glass doors
- We can also do these in custom sizes and finishes
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org any questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506
27" stereo rack with glass doors is made to order from environmentally friendly materials sourced in the U.S.A. and ships standard with 2 adjustable shelves. Extra shelves and slide-out shelves can be ordered. Vented back and space behind each shelf allow cable path and cooling. Standard finishes are unfinished, clear satin on natural oak or maple, light brown oak, and black oak. We can also do a colored Minwax stain and any acrylic latex color. Everything (except unfinished) gets a hand-rubbed scratch-resistant clear satin topcoat. High-quality tempered glass doors are made to my specifications by L.A.-based Tempwerks. The panes are consistently flat and have beautiful half-round polished edges. Door locks are optional. Six hidden dual wheel casters offer easy mobility for cleaning or maintenance. The shorter height of this 27" stereo rack with glass doors makes it an ideal tv stand or widescreen television base.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
JUST THE SIZE WE WANTED BUT COULDN'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE. VERY WELL MADE AND EASY TO ASSEMBLE. LOOKS GREAT.
We love it. Is exactly what we need and appreciate the size. Might have been nice to have it less deep. We especially love the black stain we chose. It's black but lets the grain come through. Makes it more flexible for room decor.
I love my decibeldesigns cabinet! Peter was extremely helpful, especially in helping me decide what color to stain it. The only reason I did not give it five stars is that only four holes were cut in the back. I wanted to put my receiver on the second shelf and there were no holes behind it for the wires. Luckily the guy who put it together is a carpenter and he was able to saw the holes using his skills and a special tool.