- 50" stereo cabinet with glass doors
- Free shipping. Hand built for you in California
- High-quality cabinet-grade formaldehyde free plywood 3/4 inch thick.
- All edges banded with solid wood.
- 23-1/4W x 21-1/2D x 50H outside dimensions
- 4 adjustable shelves 18 5/8D x 21 1/2 W
- Space behind shelves for cables and air flow
- Vented back with 4 - 2x7 slots
- Clear or gray custom tempered glass doors
- All black door hardware
- Add our door locks
- Add our adjustable slide out shelves
- Unfinished or natural oak and maple finishes
- Add Minwax stains
- Contact us for completely custom work too
- Urethane lacquer satin topcoat
- Easy assembly
- Here's a link to the same cabinet without glass doors
- Here's a link to all the Minwax Wood Finish colors
- 27” stereo rack with glass doors, TV stands with glass doors 33” high, 50” stereo cabinet with glass doors
- 50” narrow stereo cabinet with glass doors, Audio rack 61” high, Audio cabinet 73” high
- Wooden flat component stand 33” high
- E-mail: email@example.com questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506
50" stereo cabinet with glass doors is made to order from formaldehyde free plywood sourced in the U.S.A. and ships standard with 4 adjustable shelves. Extra shelves and slide-out shelves are available on request. Vented back and space behind each shelf provide airflow and prevents overheating. Standard finishes are unfinished, clear satin lacquer on oak or maple. We can also do a colored Minwax stain and any acrylic latex color on a custom basis. Everything (except unfinished) gets a scratch-resistant clear satin topcoat. Tempered glass doors with polished edges in clear or gray. Door locks and slide out shelves may be added. Six hidden dual wheel casters offer easy mobility for cleaning or maintenance. The 50" stereo cabinet with glass doors is hand built and fitted by us to ensure you have a great experience. We're passionate about good wood work.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Cabinet was very well built and easy to assemble. It looks amazing and is very functional.
This is a beautiful piece of furniture. The craftsmanship and attention to detail is outstanding! This will house our church's sound system. Peter is great to work with! We will highly recommend Decibel Designs to any and all!