- TV stands are 23 1/4W x 21D x 33H overall dimension.
- Free shipping. Hand made for you in California USA
- Inside 21 1/2W x 20D x 28 7/8H.
- 3 - 21 1/2W x 19 1/2D adjustable shelves rated at 75 lbs. each
- 6 hidden casters rated at 77 lbs. each
- Removing casters reduces height 2 1/2 inches
- TV stand bottom trim hides casters
- Add 1 pair tempered glass doors in clear or light gray tint
- Now featuring all black door hardware
- Add 2 door locks
- Clear satin finish or unfinished oak or maple standard
- Add Minwax stain color to you TV stand
- Formaldehyde free cabinet grade 3/4 plywood with rounded solid wood edge
- 1/4 plywood back with 4 - 2x7 slots
- EPA approved emission free satin finish
- We can do any Minwax stain color or any acrylic latex color of your choice
- Custom work gladly quoted
- Hand built to your order in about two weeks
- Simple assembly
- Here's a link to the same TV stand with glass doors
- 27” stereo rack with glass doors, TV stands with glass doors 33” high, 50” stereo cabinet with glass doors
- 50” narrow stereo cabinet with glass doors, Audio rack 61” high, Audio cabinet 73” high
- Wooden flat component stand 33” high
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506
"I’ve been able to assemble the cabinet, thank you so much, I really love it, the finish is fantastic." Greg
This is one of our most popular tv stands. The 33 inch height makes it perfect for setting a television on it for viewing, yet the cabinet interior will display a complete home theater entertainment system. The shelves are large enough for big components and at 3/4 inches thick are strong enough for double or even triple component stacks. Solid steel support pins hold everything securely in place. Space behind each shelf and cabinet back for airflow and wires to run. For LP's and top load components we offer slide out shelves on an all steel progressive telescoping ball bearing slide that can mount anywhere in the cabinet. Mobility is easy with six dual wheel casters that roll over any surface and are hidden behind trim moulding. Tempered glass in clear or light gray with black hinges. Remotes will work with the glass doors closed on this tv stand.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just want to share with you the feedback for the stand I ordered a year ago. Last week I was finally able to find the free time to assemble the stand. First, I want to let you know that the assembly process was very easy and straightforward, all the parts were included and good quality. Second, is the color, I really appreciate your input and help to find the best option to match with the speakers. Thanks for all your help, you did a great job, I am really happy I choose your company to finish my vintage system project. Below I attached a picture of the complete set as per your request in the instruction documents. (See our Custom Work section for the photo of his cabinet with the red LP player on top)
I ordered mine in Golden Oak finish. It's very nice. The cabinet arrived promptly packaged very well. The instructions for assembly were clear. I had no trouble putting the cabinet together. Everything matched up and there was actually one extra of each hardware piece! I'm quite happy with my little tv stand!
I am enjoying the cabinet. It is well made, sturdy, displays my audio equipment just enough and the black finish looks great! Assembly was easy and the casters make for easy moves.
We had the 33" high model finished in English Chestnut. The cabinet is perfect for the space. Recommended.
Great craftsmanship. Everything fitted together nicely. Excellent finish. Plenty of room for stereo components.