- TV stands are 23 1/4W x 21 1/2D x 33H overall dimension.
- Hand made in California USA. Free shipping
- Inside 21 1/2W x 20D x 28 7/8H.
- 3 - 21 1/2W x 19 1/2D adjustable shelves rated at 75 lbs. each
- 6 hidden casters rated at 77 lbs. each
- Removing casters reduces height 2 1/2 inches
- Add 1 pair tempered glass doors in clear or light gray tint
- Now featuring all black door hardware
- Add 2 door locks
- Formaldehyde free cabinet grade plywood edged in solid wood
- EPA approved emission free satin finish
- Unfinished oak or maple, clear satin top coat on natural wood, light brown oak or black oak
- We can also do any Minwax stain color or any acrylic latex color of your choice
- Custom work gladly quoted
- Hand built to your order in two weeks
- Simple assembly
- Here's a link to the same TV stand with glass doors
- E-mail: email@example.com questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506
"I’ve been able to assemble the cabinet, thank you so much, I really love it, the finish is fantastic." Greg
This is one of our most popular tv stands. The 33 inch height makes it perfect for setting a television on it for viewing, yet the cabinet interior will display a complete home theater entertainment system. The shelves are large enough for big components and at 3/4 inches thick are strong enough for double or even triple component stacks. Solid steel support pins hold everything securely in place. For LP's and top load components we offer slide out shelves on an all steel progressive telescoping ball bearing slide that can mount anywhere in the cabinet. Mobility is easy with six dual wheel no mar casters that roll over any surface and are hidden behind trim moulding. Tempered glass in clear or light gray on black hinges. Remotes will work with the glass doors closed on this tv stand.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We had the 33" high model finished in English Chestnut. The cabinet is perfect for the space. Recommended.
Great craftsmanship. Everything fitted together nicely. Excellent finish. Plenty of room for stereo components.