- Audio rack with custom tempered glass doors 61" high
- Free shipping - hand made in California USA
- 23 1/4W x 21 1/2D x 61 5/8H overall dimension
- Inside 21 1/2W x 20D x 57 5/8H.
- Now featuring all black hardware
- 6 casters rated at 80 pounds each
- Casters removed reduces height 2 1/2 inches.
- 4- 21 1/2W x 18 1/2D adjustable shelves
- Full length pair tempered glass doors clear or gray tint
- Add 2 door locks keyed alike
- Add slide out shelves or extra shelves
- Space behind shelves and back for cables and airflow
- Shelves can bear over 75 pounds
- Formaldehyde free cabinet grade plywood
- 1/4" back has 4 - 2x7 slots for cables and airflow
- All edges rounded solid wood
- EPA approved emission free satin finish-virtually scratch-proof
- Clear satin finish on oak or maple and unfinished
- Add a custom Minwax stain color of your choice
- Hand built to your order in about two weeks
- These audio racks with glass doors are simple to assemble
- Here's a link to the same cabinet without glass doors
- 27”high stereo cabinet with glass doors,33”H,50”H,61”H,72”H,narrow 50”H
- Here's a link to all the Minwax Wood finish colors (yellow can at the top)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org any questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506 (text)
Our hand built audio rack with glass doors 61" high will easily hold a large home theater system in a small footprint. The all plywood construction is the strongest and lightest. Generously sized 3/4 inch thick shelves on solid steel adjustable support pins will handle the weight of even the largest audio components with never a failure. Venting slots in the plywood back across the top and bottom, 1/2" space behind each shelf for cables, and around the edge of the glass doors all provide convection airways to keep your system cool. Slide shelves are all steel ball bearing progressive telescopic which can be mounted anywhere in the cabinet on the same adjustable shelf holes. These slide out shelves work well for L.P players , top loading components, or fill the stereo cabinet with them if you frequently reconfigure your system. Properly tempered full length glass doors are available in clear or light gray tint with a nicely polished edge. We use all black door hardware. Remotes will work through the closed doors. Easy audio rack mobility with 6 dual wheel casters hidden behind base trim. This audio rack with glass doors 61" high will display a large sound system in a pleasing organized fashion.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I did a lot of research before making this purchase, and I'm very happy with the result. I have plenty of tools and have done several thousand hours of carpentry. I'm SSSOOO glad I didn't try to build this myself. Putting it together wasn't bad at all. Decibel Designs does a terrific job, and their design is just what I needed. Thank YOU!!!
Shipped to us in great condition. The packaging was top notch. Easy assembly. Love the finish. Very happy. Recommend these guys.
Nice quality. Good communication. A little pricey but you get what you pay for.