- Audio rack 23 1/4W x 21 1/2D x 61 5/8H overall dimension
- Free shipping Hand made in California USA
- Inside 21 1/2W x 20D x 57 5/8H.
- 6 casters rated at 77 lbs each
- 4- 21 1/2W x 19 1/2D adjustable shelves
- Add gray or clear tempered glass doors
- All black door hardware.
- Add door locks
- Formaldehyde free 3/4 cabinet grade plywood
- 1/4 plywood back with 4 - 2x7 slots
- EPA approved emission free satin finish
- Add Minwax stain color
- Hand built to your order in about two weeks
- These audio racks have simple assembly
- 27”high stereo cabinet,33”H,50”H,61”H,72”H,narrow 50”H
- 27”high stereo cabinet with glass doors,33”H,50”H,61”H,72”H,narrow 50”H li>Here's a link to all the
- E-mail: email@example.com questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506
Our hand built audio rack shelves will easily hold a large home theater system in a small footprint. The all plywood construction is the strongest while the lightness of the material keeps shipping costs to a minimum. Generously sized 3/4 inch thick shelves on solid steel adjustable support pins will handle the weight of even the largest audio components. All edges are solid wood rounded for a finished look. Venting slots in the plywood back, space behind each shelf, and the edge of the glass doors all provide convection airways to keep your system cool while providing wire management. Slide shelves are all steel ball bearing progressive telescopic which can be mounted anywhere in the cabinet on the same adjustable shelf holes. These slide out shelves work well for L.P.'s , top loading components, or fill the stereo cabinet with them if you frequently reconfigure your system. Properly tempered glass doors are available in clear or light gray tint with a nicely polished edge. We're now offering all black door hardware. Remotes will work through the closed doors. Easy audio rack mobility with 6 dual wheel casters hidden behind base trim.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent quality and just the rack that I was looking for. I love it.
My husband and I chose the Espresso Minwax stain color with clear finish. It's smooth and excellent. The cabinet arrived packaged well, assembly was straightforward, everything fit properly. I recommend this high quality cabinet.
Ordered 2 of the 61" units. Quality and finish is excellent. Very reasonably priced also. Would highly recommend.