- DVD cabinet can stack on stereo cabinet or bookcase
- Free Shipping Hand made in California
- DVD cabinet capacity: 604 CD's or 278 DVD's or 228 VHS.
- Includes 8 - adjustable shelves
- Shelves for DVD's adjust every 1 1/4 inches
- 23 1/4 x 6 1/2 x 72H
- Inside 21 1/2 x 5 3/4 x 70H
- 12" deep base stability
- Clear finish on oak or maple and unfinished
- Add any Minwax stain color
- Add extra DVD shelves
- Add gray or clear tempered glass doors
- Add door locks keyed alike
- Formaldehyde free 3/4 cabinet grade oak or maple plywood
- 1/4 thick plywood back
- All edges on the DVD cabinet are finished in solid rounded wood
- EPA approved emission free satin finish
- Hand built to your order in about two weeks
- DVD cabinet can wall mount
- Simple assembly
- 25” DVD cabinet, DVD shelves 31”high, DVD storage cabinet 48” high, DVD shelves 60” high
- We can also do custom work
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506
Our DVD cabinet is one of the most popular sizes we make. This 6 foot tall DVD cabinet ships with enough shelves to fill it with DVD's. Shelves adjust for CD's too.
We use 3/4 cabinet grade plywood from Oregon to entirely build this DVD cabinet. Edged in solid oak or maple and rounded. They bond the plywood with soybean glue so there's no formaldehyde. And by using a 1/4 plywood back we ensure the quality of the build with no particle board used.
The DVD cabinet can be enclosed with tempered glass doors with polished edges either clear or light gray tint. We hand select your tempered glass doors with black hinges so you have the best match possible.
The satin topcoat on this DVD cabinet is an ultra violet light cured urethane lacquer. By using light to cure there is no need for solvents so this finish process enjoys a complete endorsement from the EPA. The end result is a formidably robust finish that only requires a light dusting for care. As well as the clear finishes and unfinished we offer your choice of the full array of Minwax stain colors. These turn out beautifully to offer you a further design option.
This is a real wood product that will give you many years of service. When you find the DVD cabinet filling up, order another! That's what many, many of our customers have done over the years. And we will be here for you. deciBel Designs has been making sawdust for you since 1982.
Buy our DVD cabinet today!
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The rack is very well made from quality materials and is easy to assemble. Peter does fine work at reasonable prices. Third cabinet I've purchased so far. Very happy.
I love this rack, it is the second one I have purchased from Decibel Design. It is very well made and finished perfectly to a high gloss finish and expertly packed, I received both racks in pristine condition. Definitely worth much more than what I paid.
Love this cabinet! We had this rack finished in the Espresso to go with our other furniture and it's gorgeous. I'm buying another next month!
Quality build and finish. All plywood with no particle board or plastic. Unbelievable!!
Two points--and PERFECT IS THE MAGIC WORD. I cannot tell you how long I have looked for "just the right DVD Shelving". This is it! The DVD's fit PERFECT in the unit and there is NO wasted space. Second, the unit is made PERFECT and I had it together in about 15-20 minutes. I love it and it is beautiful in my house. What more could you ask for?
This set is as good as the first. As good as it gets, unless I want to open a cabinet shop of my own.
I have bought seven of shelves from decibeldesigns over the years and the first looks as good as the last. Hardwood throughout combined with great workmanship make these furniture that you want to show off. Will absolutely buy from them again.