- DVD shelves stack nicely on our stereo cabinet or bookcase
- Free Shipping Made by hand in California USA
- DVD shelves capacity: 458 CD's or 220 DVD's or 180 VHS
- Includes 7 - adjustable shelves
- 23 1/4 x 6 1/2 x 60H
- Inside 21 1/2 x 5 3/4 x 58H
- Add polished edge custom tempered glass doors clear or gray tint
- Add door locks keyed alike
- Formaldehyde free 3/4 cabinet grade plywood
- All edges rounded solid wood
- 1/4 plywood back
- EPA approved emission free satin finish
- Clear satin finish on oak or maple or unfinished
- Add any custom Minwax stain color
- Hand built to your order in about two weeks
- DVD shelves are wall mountable.
- Simple assembly
- Stackable on our bookcases and entertainment centers.
- Here's a link to all the Minwax Wood finish colors
- 25” DVD cabinet, DVD shelves 31”high, DVD storage cabinet 48” high, DVD shelves 60” high,DVD rack 72"high
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org any questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506 (text)
Our DVD shelves are hand made to your order in about two weeks. We use a formaldehyde free cabinet grade plywood that is bonded with clean soybean glue so there's no outgassing. 1/4 plywood is used for the shelf back so there's no particleboard in this cabinet. Plywood is the strongest way to build, yet lightest to save on shipping costs.
We offer clear or unfinished oak or maple as well as the option to choose from the entire Minwax Wood Finish palette or any acrylic latex color for those of you who need something really special. We can also quote custom sizes for you.
We ship enough DVD shelves to fill this bookbase with DVD's. I f your library consists of larger media there will be extra shelves. We want you to have plenty of shelves.
The glass door option encloses the front of the bookcase with a pair of tempered glass doors in either clear or light gray tint. Individual keyed alike locks are available that engage a slot we mill in the underside of the top. All hardware is black.
Wall mounting is fine. Either attach through the cabinet back or use steel right angle brackets at any hardware store.
These dvd shelves can stack on our bookcases or entertainment centers for a visually interesting break in the visual line as well as small footprint efficiency.
Order our dvd shelves and let us make something beautiful for you!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered the 60" high DVD cabinet in black. It arrived in perfect condition and was easy to put together. For the first time ever my collection is organized and looks great!