- DVD storage cabinet with glass doors capacity: 400 CD's or 170 DVD's or 140 VHS.
- Free Shipping - hand made in California
- Includes 5 - adjustable shelves
- 23 1/4 x 7 1/4 x 48 3/4H
- Inside 21 1/2 x 5 3/4 x 46 1/2H
- Removable feet
- Add a pair of custom tempered clear or gray glass doors
- All black hinges and pulls
- Add door locks keyed alike
- Formaldehyde free cabinet grade plywood
- 1/4" plywood back
- All edges rounded solid wood
- EPA approved emission free satin finish
- Clear satin finish on oak or maple or unfinished
- Add any custom Minwax stain color
- Hand built to your order in about two weeks
- Wall mountable
- Simple assembly
- DVD storage cabinet with glass doors sits nicely on our stereo cabinet or bookshelves
- Here's a link to all the special Minwax Wood finish colors
- 25” DVD cabinet, DVD shelves 31”high, DVD storage cabinet 48” high, DVD shelves 60” high,DVD rack 72"high
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org any questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506 (text)
DVD storage cabinet with glass doors available in clear or light gray tint tempered glass with polished edge. Paired with a high quality black self closing hinge that cradles the glass door corner in a flexible pocket for safe, secure door swing. CD and DVD titles are easily seen through the closed glass doors. The glass is tempered for safety and the process adds an enormous amount of strength.
The 5 adjustable shelves are supported with solid steel supports that never fail. Shelves can be placed anywhere in the cabinet. So a mix of CD, DVD and boxed sets can all go in the same place! More shelves can be added to your order if your collection need it. The shelves are 3/4" plywood with a natural Oak or Maple veneer edged with solid rounded wood so there is no shelf sag.
Standard finishes offered are clear satin on Oak and Maple, and unfinished, for those of you who want to finish something special yourself.
We offer your choice of Minwax Wood Finish stain colors. This well established stain line has consistent colors with lots of pigment and resin in each can. A joy to work with. We'll do a professional stain application for you. We prefer to do an oil stain on oak but if the water based stain color pallete appeals to you we'll work that out as well.
All of our custom color work is topped with our robust satin urethane topcoat for long life and easy care. Both our stained DVD cabinets and freshly sanded bare wood receive multiple clear coats that are sand sanded between each coat. These clear coats are UV light cured so there is no need for solvents in the finish. This is an EPA approved finish coupled with our formaldehyde free wood gives you a cabinet with no outgassing.
The cabinet is wall mountable either through the plywood back or by using steel angle brackets you can purchase at any hardware store.
It's stackable on a like unit for greater height or on the stereo cabinet or bookcase models we offer. The style and width is the same so the combination looks good. We recommend two sided foam tape to stack with because it gives you the option of separating the two cabinets in the future unharmed with no screw holes in the top. Rubbing alcohol will clean the adhesive away without harming our finish.
Our DVD storage cabinet with glass doors is an attractive solution to displaying and storing video games, DVD's, and CD's, paperback books or small collectibles like china figurines or Hotwheel cars.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought 4 of these for our sound room. They fit perfectly under the windows. Great packaging and easy assembly. A quality build and finish that makes these keepers. I'll be ordering more...
Great packing. Easy to assemble. Excellent finish. Great Value...glad I found you!