- DVD shelves with glass doors stack nicely on our stereo cabinet or bookcase
- Free Shipping Hand made in California
- DVD shelves capacity: 496 CD's or 220 DVD's or 180 VHS
- Includes 6 - adjustable shelves
- 23 1/4 x 7 1/4 x 60H
- Inside 21 1/2 x 5 3/4 x 58H
- Removable feet
- Add a pair of clear or gray tempered glass doors
- Add 2 locks keyed alike
- Add extra shelves
- Add any Minwax stain color
- Formaldehyde free 3/4 cabinet grade plywood (no outgassing)
- 1/4 plywood back for strength
- EPA approved emission free satin finish
- Hand built to your order in about two weeks
- DVD shelves are wall mountable.
- Simple assembly
- Stackable on our bookcases and entertainment centers.
- Here's a link to all the Minwax Wood finish colors (yellow can at the top)
- 25” DVD cabinet, DVD shelves 31”high, DVD storage cabinet 48” high, DVD shelves 60” high,DVD rack 72"high
- E-mail: email@example.com questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506
Our DVD shelves with glass doors are hand made to your order in about two weeks. We use a formaldehyde free 3/4 cabinet grade plywood that is bonded with clean soybean glue so there's no out gassing. All edges are banded in solid wood and rounded for a finished look. 1/4 plywood is used for the shelf back so there's no particleboard in this cabinet. Plywood is the strongest way to build, yet lightest to save on shipping costs.
We offer clear finished or unfinished oak or maple as well as the option to choose from the entire Minwax Wood Finish palette or any acrylic latex color for those of you who need something really special. We can also quote custom sizes for you.
We ship enough DVD shelves to fill this bookbase with DVD's. If your library consists of larger media there will be extra shelves. We want you to have plenty of shelves.
The glass door option encloses the front of the shelves with a pair of full length tempered glass doors in either clear or light gray tint paired with a great set of self closing black hinges. Individual keyed alike locks are available that engage a slot we mill in the underside of the top.
Wall mounting is fine if you want to leave the feet off. Either attach through the cabinet back or use steel right angle brackets.
These dvd shelves can stack on our bookcases or entertainment centers for a visually interesting break in the visual line as well as small footprint efficiency.
Order our dvd shelves with glass doors and let us make some sawdust for you!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered the 60" DVD shelves in True Black stain and gray tint glass doors. The packing, shipment, and final finish is excellent. I couldn't be more pleased. A truly fine crafted product.