- DVD rack can stack on stereo cabinet or bookcase
- Free Shipping
- Capacity: 604 CD's or 278 DVD's or 228 VHS.
- Includes 9 - adjustable shelves
- Shelves adjust every 1 1/4 inches
- 23 1/4 x 6 1/2 x 72H
- Inside 21 1/2 x 5 3/4 x 70H
- 1/4 thick plywood back
- Removable feet
- Add gray or clear tempered glass doors
- Add door locks keyed alike
- Formaldehyde free cabinet grade oak or maple plywood
- All edges on the DVD rack are finished in solid wood
- EPA approved emission free satin finish
- Hand built to your order in two weeks
- DVD rack can wall mount
- Simple assembly
- Here's a link to all the Minwax Wood finish colors (yellow can at the top)
- E-mail: email@example.com questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506
Our DVD rack is one of the most popular sizes we make. This 6 foot tall DVD rack ships with enough shelves to completely fill it with CD's. You'll have left over shelves if you fill it with DVD's, but that's fine by us. We want you to have plenty of shelves!
We use 3/4 cabinet grade plywood from Oregon to entirely build this DVD rack. Edged in solid oak or maple. They bond the plywood with soybean glue so there's no formaldehyde. And by using a 1/4 plywood back we ensure the quality of the build with no particle board used.
The rack can be enclosed with tempered glass doors with polished edges either clear or light gray tint. We hand select your tempered glass doors so you have the best match possible.
All our dvd racks ship with stabilizing feet that screw to the underside of the bottom. You are welcome to leave them off if you plan to wall mount through the back panel or use steel right angle brackets to attach to the wall.
The satin topcoat on this DVD rack is an ultra violet light cured urethane lacquer. By using light to cure there is no need for solvents so this finish process enjoys a complete endorsement from the EPA. The end result is a formidably robust finish that only requires a light dusting for care.
This is a real wood product that will give you many years of service. When you find the DVD rack filling up, order another! That's what many, many of our customers have done over the years. And we will be here for you. deciBel Designs has been making sawdust for you since 1982.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quality build and finish. All plywood with no particle board or plastic. Unbelievable!!
Two points--and PERFECT IS THE MAGIC WORD. I cannot tell you how long I have looked for "just the right DVD Shelving". This is it! The DVD's fit PERFECT in the unit and there is NO wasted space. Second, the unit is made PERFECT and I had it together in about 15-20 minutes. I love it and it is beautiful in my house. What more could you ask for?
This set is as good as the first. As good as it gets, unless I want to open a cabinet shop of my own.
I have bought seven of shelves from decibeldesigns over the years and the first looks as good as the last. Hardwood throughout combined with great workmanship make these furniture that you want to show off. Will absolutely buy from them again.