- DVD storage cabinet capacity: 400 CD's or 170 DVD's or 140 VHS.
- Free Shipping Hand made in California
- Includes 5 - adjustable shelves
- 23 1/4 x 7 1/4 x 48 3/4H
- Inside 21 1/2 x 5 3/4 x 46 1/2H
- Removable feet Wall mountable
- Add clear or gray tempered glass doors
- Add 4 locks keyed alike
- Formaldehyde free 3/4 cabinet grade plywood
- 1/4 plywood back
- EPA approved emission free satin finish or unfinished
- Add Minwax stain color
- Hand built to your order in about two weeks
- Simple assembly
- DVD storage cabinet sits nicely on our entertainment center or bookshelves
- Here's a link to all the Minwax Wood finish colors (yellow can at the top)
- E-mail: email@example.com questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506
Our DVD storage rack is hand made to your order in about two weeks. We use a formaldehyde free 3/4 cabinet grade plywood that is bonded with clean soybean glue so there's no out gassing. All edges are banded in solid wood and rounded for a finished look. 1/4 plywood is used for the shelf back so there's no particleboard in this cabinet. Plywood is the strongest way to build, yet lightest to save on shipping costs.
We offer clear finished or unfinished oak or maple as well as the option to choose from the entire Minwax Wood Finish palette or any acrylic latex color for those of you who need something really special. We can also quote custom sizes for you.
We ship enough DVD storage rack shelves to fill this bookbase with DVD's. If your library consists of larger media there will be extra shelves. We want you to have plenty of shelves.
The glass door option encloses the front of the shelves with a pair of full length tempered glass doors in either clear or light gray tint paired with a great set of self closing black hinges. Individual keyed alike locks are available that engage a slot we mill in the underside of the top.
Wall mounting is fine if you want to leave the feet off. Either attach through the cabinet back or use steel right angle brackets.
This DVD storage rack can stack on our bookcases or entertainment centers for a visually interesting break in the visual line as well as small footprint efficiency.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We bought 3 of these to go under our high view window. The English Chestnut finish we selected is wonderful. Everything about this transaction was perfect. I recommend these folks!