We're a little bit biased about your furniture. We put a certain level of skill and effort, as well as tender love and care into each piece. We believe that the furniture in your home should help to tell a story. It should play a pivotal supporting role in timeless memories for generations to come. To that point, even though we think that every piece made by the Decibel team is special, we also do custom!
You can check out full details on our Custom Work page, but here is a snapshot of the details:
- If you see it on our site, we can customize it. This includes stereo cabinets, entertainment centers, wide screen television cabinets, CD DVD cabinets, bookcases, complete wall systems, and widescreen tv cabinets.
- We can create your custom piece in any type of wood. If we don't have it in-house, we have contacts in the industry to source it.
- We can also stain your custom piece in any hue. We use the Minwax Wood Finish palette and custom color solvents in the Lockwood Aniline Dye Stains.
- We can complete custom pieces in about a month. If you're looking for a more challenging color to source, then it might have a little bit longer.
- The quote that we provide excludes shipping price. We ask for 50% of the quoted price upfront. Once we complete your piece, we'll email a photo to ensure that it exceeds all of your expectations. Once you give us the go-ahead, we'll quote shipping. As soon as we receive the remaining 50% and shipping cost, the piece will be on its way to you!
Questions? Give us a shout. We'd love to hear from you.