- DVD shelves with glass doors stack nicely on our stereo cabinet or bookcase
- Free Shipping
- DVD shelves capacity: 496 CD's or 220 DVD's or 180 VHS
- Includes 8 - adjustable shelves
- 23 1/4 x 7 1/4 x 60H
- Inside 21 1/2 x 5 3/4 x 58H
- Removable feet
- 2 pairs polished edge tempered glass doors
- 4 locks keyed alike
- Formaldehyde free cabinet grade plywood
- EPA approved emission free satin finish
- Hand built to your order in about two weeks
- DVD shelves are wall mountable.
- Simple assembly
- Stackable on our bookcases and entertainment centers.
- Here's a link to all the Minwax Wood finish colors (yellow can at the top)
- E-mail: email@example.com questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506
Our DVD shelves with glass doors are hand made to your order in about two weeks. We use a formaldehyde free cabinet grade plywood that is bonded with clean soybean glue so there's no out gassing. 1/8 plywood is used for the shelf back so there's no particleboard in this cabinet. Plywood is the strongest way to build, yet lightest to save on shipping costs.
We offer a selection of our standard house finishes as well as the option to choose from the entire Minwax Wood Finish palette or any acrylic latex color for those of you who need something really special. We can also quote custom sizes for you.
We ship enough DVD shelves to fill this bookbase with CD's. I f your library consists of larger media there will be extra shelves. We want you to have plenty of shelves.
The glass door option encloses the front of the bookcase with 2 pairs of tempered glass doors in either clear or light gray tint paired with a great set of self closing nickel hinges. Doors are shipped as two pairs because we've found with experience that long thin single glass panels break during shipment. Individual keyed alike locks are available that engage a slot we mill in the underside of the top and on the DVD shelf bottom.
Wall mounting is fine if you want to leave the feet off. Eiher attach through the cabinet back or use steel right angle brackets.
These dvd shelves can stack on our bookcases or entertainment centers for a visually interesting break in the visual line as well as small footprint efficiency.
Order our dvd shelves with glass doors and let us make some sawdust for you!