- DVD rack with glass doors can stack on stereo cabinet or bookcase
- Free Shipping - hand made in California
- Capacity: 604 CD's or 278 DVD's or 228 VHS.
- Includes 10 - adjustable shelves
- 23 1/4 x 6 1/2 x 72H
- Inside 21 1/2 x 5 3/4 x 70H
- 1/4 thick plywood back
- Removable feet included
- Add tempered glass doors clear or gray tint
- All black hinges and pulls
- Add door locks
- Formaldehyde free cabinet grade oak or maple plywood
- EPA approved emission free satin finish
- Clear satin finish on oak or maple or unfinished
- Add a custom Minwax stain color
- Hand built to your order in about two weeks
- DVD rack with glass doors can wall mount
- Simple assembly
- Here's a link to all the Minwax Wood finish colors (yellow can at the top)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org any questions you may have answered promptly
- Toll-free telephone 888.850.5589 International 805.331.8506 (text)
Our DVD rack with glass doors is one of the most popular sizes we make. This 6 foot tall cabinet ships with enough shelves to completely fill it with CD's. You'll have left over shelves if you fill it with DVD's, but that's fine by us. We want you to have plenty of shelves!
We use 3/4 cabinet grade plywood from Oregon to entirely build this DVD rack. They bond the plywood with soybean glue so there's no formaldehyde. And by using a 1/4 plywood back we ensure the quality of the build with no particle board used.
The DVD rack can be enclosed with a pair of tempered glass doors with polished edges either clear or light gray tint.
All our dvd racks with glass doors ship with stabilizing feet that screw to the underside of the bottom. You are welcome to leave them off if you plan to wall mount through the back panel or use steel right angle brackets to attach to the wall.
The satin topcoat is an ultra violet light cured urethane lacquer. By using light to cure there is no need for solvents so this finish process enjoys a complete endorsement from the EPA. The end result is a formidably robust finish that only requires a light dusting for care.
This is a real wood product that will give you many years of service. When you find the DVD rack with glass doors filling up, order another! That's what many, many of our customers have done over the years. And we will be here for you. deciBel Designs has been making sawdust since 1982 and we've been making this DVD rack with glass doors since 1992.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We just installed a pair of these cabinets finished in Espresso. Quite pleased! The packaging and shipping was excellent, assembly was simple, and the finish is superb. Will buy again. It was nice to find a handmade cabinet here in the U.S. with this quality.
This us the third item I have ordered. There will be a fourth soon.